New Post Page Design

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Leandra
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 259

New Post Page Design - Page 2 Empty

I'm now in the process of updating the look of new post pages. When you go to make a new post you'll notice that some of the buttons have changed. There is a new Upload Image button which you can use to upload images much faster and easier, which now will automatically be added to your post. No more copying and pasting codes!
This is just the beginning, I'm updating the overall look of the page to give everything an updated style!
Also for those who had issues with designs being clickable, this is NO LONGER POSSIBLE AT ALL. It's super easy now and this can't happen unless you add a link. Now it's all automatic just click upload image, find the pic, adjust resize if wanted, then hit upload. Boom. done!

Last edited by Leandra on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Similar topics

-
» Just design and we'll post it!!
» This is my first post
» First Post!
» New Home Page!
» Home Page Changes: Vote Now
Share this post on: reddit

New Post Page Design Comments

NEOdesigns
Re: New Post Page Design
Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:00 pm by NEOdesigns
@Angelinamc Thanks. I will do this until Leandra fix it. I didn't know that we could paste the image link directly in the message box. I was used to the icon attaching the image.
Leandra
Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:19 pm by Leandra
Update: New Searching option added to the top of the sections! I figured I'd just add the note onto this post. Now you can search simple with just a keyboard or more complex like by time periods, authors, etc. Enjoy :)
angelinamc
Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:55 pm by angelinamc
your welcome Shelli, but have you tried the upload feature again, it's working for me now. Thank you Leandra it's working awesome:)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion