New Post Page Design

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Leandra
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 259

New Post Page Design Empty

I'm now in the process of updating the look of new post pages. When you go to make a new post you'll notice that some of the buttons have changed. There is a new Upload Image button which you can use to upload images much faster and easier, which now will automatically be added to your post. No more copying and pasting codes!
This is just the beginning, I'm updating the overall look of the page to give everything an updated style!
Also for those who had issues with designs being clickable, this is NO LONGER POSSIBLE AT ALL. It's super easy now and this can't happen unless you add a link. Now it's all automatic just click upload image, find the pic, adjust resize if wanted, then hit upload. Boom. done!

Last edited by Leandra on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Similar topics

-
» Just design and we'll post it!!
» First Post!
» This is my first post
» My new cheer you up fb page
» New Home Page!
Share this post on: reddit

New Post Page Design Comments

its-jolie
Re: New Post Page Design
Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 pm by its-jolie
The updates you do are always fantastic. This website has really progressed! Thank you!
mykelbe
Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:05 pm by mykelbe
Can't wait to try this out!!
mykelbe
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:07 am by mykelbe
I used this today and it is awesome. Simple and fast!!!
angelinamc
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:51 am by angelinamc
I just noticed that I can't upload my images, I'm sorry but I can't find that new Upload Image button?
Leandra
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:04 pm by Leandra
@angelinamc Right below the Title field is the text that says "Upload Image" I'll show a screen shot of how it should look. Also is doesn't appear on the quick comment reply that shows below all the comments on the same page. To reply with pictures you have to click the reply button which takes you to the full post page.
New Post Page Design Newpost
angelinamc
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 pm by angelinamc
Ok well I tried it in the outfits section, hope I did it right? thank you. Are you going to make a video to how to do this for ones like me lol
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Guest
nice
Leandra
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:20 pm by Leandra
I'll see about some tutorials for getting started on the site, add that to my long todo list :)
angelinamc
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:27 pm by angelinamc
It's alright Leandra you don't have to make one. I'll figure it out but thank you. I know that your very busy sorry for being such a pain lol
Leandra
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:42 pm by Leandra
No really I wanna make some videos to make things easier for everyone, soon as I get a chance I'll try to. Might even start making a few tonight :)
angelinamc
Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:51 pm by angelinamc
Thank you Leandra I really appreciate it:)
Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:41 pm by Guest
so many changes at a single time my head is spinning
Jazzy
Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:50 pm by Jazzy
I just tried to upload an image and was having some problems (I ended up using tinypic and image codes)
https://2img.net/h/oi58.tinypic.com/351ibnn.jpg   --those are the errors
Idk if it's just me but after I uploaded my picture with the popup window it loaded to the image on the left.
Also, the Upload Image button covers some of the buttons unless I zoom out a lot. It makes the ones its blocking unclickable too.
Is anyone else having problems?
Jazzy
Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:07 pm by Jazzy
Update: Now when I try it says it uploads but then nothing appears in my message.
Leandra
Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 pm by Leandra
@jazzy Alright I'll look into it, I have to test with different screen sizes to so the overlapping part I should be able to fix easily. Ive been working on the Salon coding tonight, but Ill see about it tomorrow soon as I can :)
Leandra
Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:38 am by Leandra
@Jazzy Ive tried to work on the overlapping issue so let me know if that fixed it. If you still have the other issues Ill try to see about that next.
Jazzy
Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:51 pm by Jazzy
Thanks! The overlapping is gone but the image still won't work. lol you can put it on the end of the list though I know you have a lot to do and I can still use image codes.
Leandra
Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:13 pm by Leandra
@Jazzy hmm alright well I guess a good temporary option is to use other image hosts. If anyone else has this issue too let me know, Ill try to look at it for you too Jazzy soon as I can :)
NEOdesigns
Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:41 pm by NEOdesigns
I can't figure this out. I clicked 'Upload Image'. Then, I find the image and click Upload It!. But the image does not show up in the message box. I have done this several times, with the same result each time. What am I doing wrong?

I see that the Spoiler Icon is no longer visible.
Leandra
Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 pm by Leandra
Yeah Im still working on the button plus some new ones so its gone for now. Im not sure it should load the image in the text area after that... What browser are you both using Ill try testing.
Jazzy
Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 am by Jazzy
Chrome
NEOdesigns
Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:15 am by NEOdesigns
I am using Google Chrome.
angelinamc
Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:27 am by angelinamc
Well what I do is I open a new tab then I type postimage.org and just upload my image once i got change the size that I want it, then upload it and click on the image and copy it and then paste it where I want it. and it comes out fine. That's how I do it, because like you that same thing happened.
Leandra
Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:03 am by Leandra
Hmm weird Chromes my main browser too and it works, Ill look at it on windows version and stuff later on here. Gonna have the power off for the day but Ill look into it tonight.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion