Find us on:

Need Help?

Design your Dream, Inspire a Society

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

This is my first post

AuthorMessage
JulieLisa

JulieLisa
Motto : My English isn't very good, please don't mind.
Diamonds Diamonds : 4

This is my first post Empty

This is my first post EEEE_zpscfbmei8m
Hello everybody❤! I’m Lisa~

I just joined as a new member but I am actually an old member lol because I forgot my old account’s password and didn’t come online for quite a while so I decided to make a new account!
All the displays and layouts are different now while is quite good! And very thanks to someone who is Angelinamc teaching me all the things.

The reason why I love here is because I am able to create things freely and share it with people around the world!
I bought a computer graphics tablets and that made a easier life for myself because it is really convenience!

If you want to buy the casual wear outfit below just feel free and talk to me^.^

I still have one more question which is whether one product is limited to give to only one person or not??lol

Similar topics

-
» "Like Post button"
» Post DS adverts here
» How to coment a post with pic?
» DS Memories Post your Fav's
» Just design and we'll post it!!
Share this post on: reddit

This is my first post Comments

angelinamc
Re: This is my first post
Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:25 am by angelinamc
Diamond Liked Well welcome back. :) I love your designs they are again awesome. Not sure if this is what your talking about, Hope i answer your question correctly if not there are others on here that will the only thing I know is that we can only sell each items that we design two times. So that will keep our items rare I think.. You can also let ones make an on offer on your designs in the gallery, and when you accept someone's offer then you can put it on reserve for that person by putting reserved for (name of person)   Any how I'm probably not answering this right lol I would love to buy your complete outfit but that whole outfit is worth more than I have, I definitely need to buy more points lol.
NEOdesigns
Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 pm by NEOdesigns
Hello, Lisa. This a cool casual outfit. I like the outfit layout. Diamond Liked

For your question, Angelina is right. The information below is clipped from Designers Society's Help Center. 

This is my first post Image

You can get more info at the Help Center.

If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to ask. We'll be glad to help.
angelinamc
Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:50 pm by angelinamc
Thank you Shelli, I couldn't find this info, I knew it was there somewhere just didn't know where. I feel so silly I forgot that the help is at the bottom of the page.
NEOdesigns
Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:55 pm by NEOdesigns
No problem, Angelina. :)
Leandra
Post Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:21 pm by Leandra
Welcome to Designers Society, it is great to have you here and I'm super glad to see you designing. Everything I have seen by you so far is gorgeous and I'm excited to see what you have in store for us. Also as far as the reselling rules, currently they are as NEOdesigns posted, but i'm considering changing them in the future so it's pretty lenient. If you want to sell a few copies of fashions that's okay, no harm so long as they are yours!
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:11 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Welcome to the site. Please tell your friends. Great to see more members active here.

Step in the righy direction for the site.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion