HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

How to coment a post with pic?

AuthorMessage
Bad.Apple

Bad.Apple
Motto :
Diamonds Diamonds : 7

How to coment a post with pic? Empty

How to coment a post with a pic? I guess i did it before but i dont remember how >_<'

Similar topics

-
» This is my first post
» First Post!
» Post DS adverts here
» DS Memories Post your Fav's
» Just design and we'll post it!!
Share this post on: reddit

How to coment a post with pic? Comments

ArtisticBiscuit
Re: How to coment a post with pic?
Post Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:53 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
Click on preview and you get a button called host. That button allows you to upload a photo. Then upload your pic or url image and send it to the forum.
Bad.Apple
Post Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:28 pm by Bad.Apple
Ohh thank yoou ❤️
BBates
Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:14 am by BBates
A lot of people on here use Postimages.org for uploading. I personally recommend it because it's easy to use. Just upload an image at any size then find the Hotlink for Forums selection and copy that then paste on here. Seems like a lot but is really fast and easy
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 am by ArtisticBiscuit
I find going on preview way faster. The host button used to be on main forum. All you do is copy and paste url of image or select from your device files. No going on seperate page.
BBates
Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:35 pm by BBates
I see what you mean. But because I usually download images onto my device I have to use an image host to post them. I've even recommended using my way on the games like Outfit Layout for example and have noticed other users here have followed my recommendations. Maybe it's too difficult for some to find the right selection here but I wouldn't really know because I never use the stuff here on the website much. A tutorial for uploading would be great and possibly keep users active if they actually knew how to do stuff here
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion