HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

- ̗̀ CHAT PLEASE!

AuthorMessage
VKitty

VKitty
Motto : Meow
Diamonds Diamonds : 18

- ̗̀  CHAT PLEASE! Empty

I beg of you, please be active on Designers Society. I understand that life is beyond our circumstances sometimes but if you could just find the time and take the chance to log on and maybe just go on the chat, if anything, it would be great. It's honestly killing me on here when I don't see any new topics, any new posts, or nothing on the chat. I bet that we would all love it if we could at least have a small community of members active. Four to five members is all we need to keep this site alive. You don't even need to design, just chat and comment. That's all it takes!

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to present my public service announcement!`

Last edited by VKitty on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

Similar topics

-
» alternative DS CHAT
» Temporary Chat
» Chat box issues
» Chat Updates
» Chat on the Toolbar
Share this post on: reddit

- ̗̀ CHAT PLEASE! Comments

mykelbe
Re: - ̗̀ CHAT PLEASE!
Post Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:38 pm by mykelbe
Sounds great! Remember to comment on all new posts, outfits, boutiques, fashions etc. That will help keep some people to continue activity.
RareEarth
Post Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 am by RareEarth
i only login once and a great while now to see if there are any updates or anything new. it's just sad how everything died. but i do like your idea here, if we could just have a few people online in the chat at the same time it would be great or making new posts and all commenting together instead of these long and heavy silences for a few days.
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:44 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
It does get dull on here without people contributing.
mykelbe
Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:18 pm by mykelbe
I agree 🦁
VKitty
Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:13 pm by VKitty
Yes, can people just go on the chat and have a conversation? That's all I'm really asking for. I'm not desperate, but I am sort of lonely and could have some nice friends to talk to.
VKitty
Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:41 pm by VKitty
My notifications blew up for the first time in like forever. I had over ten notifs! You guys, let's get this place alive! What do you all say?

Last edited by VKitty on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:51 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
The chat is weird and doesn't work too well for me. People don't get shown well when online. Plus different people online nobody really is here to talk. So people enter then leave instantly.

Old chat had it notified to you easier if people were online. You were online regardless of if you wanted to chat to people or not. So people stayed and it was much more fun.
Leandra
Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:36 pm by Leandra
I'll try to see what I can do with the chat but I'll need some specific details on what's wrong with it so I can try to fix it. It works fine for me anywhere I've tested it but it may be different for others. Just let me know and I'll do what I can!
VKitty
Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:58 pm by VKitty
@Leandra You know how it used to say at the bottom of the screen how many members were currently on chat? That's what @ArtisticBiscuit is probably talking about because it's no fun if people have to login to the chat just to see if there is any activity.
VKitty
Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:56 am by VKitty
New:So, I missed a sort of active day on March fifth. There were actually people chatting as from what I seen in the chat archives. And to be completely honest with you all, a little chat, is better than no chat. Communication is success when it comes to an evolving community! Just saying, not lecturing! I was thinking we could make a day for each month where people chat and share there designs like DS used to have. Just one day of activity can make all the difference. What do you say?
RareEarth
Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 pm by RareEarth
Vkitty i like the sound of having a chat day each month we should totally try that on here! plus, it pisses me off (sorry not sorry for language) when it says on the home seven guests online being one as you and the other guests. come one people we need activity on here get those guests to join!!
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
It is the fact it's hard to see who's online and you have to manually sign into chat. Plus annoying time zones.
If we say a time to be online as well as day, people could make it?
VKitty
Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm by VKitty
@ArtisticBiscuit I see what you're saying here. The time zones do screw it up for a chat day. We have to think of something. Maybe we shouldn't make a specific time but designate a date perfect for it, instead.
VKitty
Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:02 pm by VKitty
New: I'm seeing people just keep on typing away and there isn't really too much design sharing, anymore. Contests are the few exceptions these days. Other that that, there is no hope. Or is there? Let's try to share more. I am starting sort of an old DS favorite again. But it's going to have a little twist and be different but it will be nice because I'm having people participate by submitting items that can be used/featured as time goes on.
VKitty
Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm by VKitty
If you're online, please chat! Let's just conversate if that's all that keeps this website alive and active. Thank you!
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I do but nobody ever online. :(
VKitty
Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:33 pm by VKitty
@ArtisticBiscuit There are the very few who go on the chat, but even so, I like to stay on for as long as I can so in case someone happens to stop by, we can talk.
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:40 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
i'm online
Post Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:30 pm by taco1022
I JUST found this site through trying to find something similar to that wonderful game GirlSense and I have to say I am so happy that I stumbled upon it! I'd love to join in on this small community so that this awesome site doesn't die away like GirlSense did! (I would love some pointers on how to get started though because I have to say that I am rather confused. Could any of you tell me what features are no longer available so that I'm not wasting time trying to do something that isn't even possible? Haha!)
OuraniaHathor
Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:54 am by OuraniaHathor
@taco1022 Welcome to DS, I'm not sure where to begin(I'm fairly new to it myself) but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to do my best to answer them :)
VKitty
Post Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:44 pm by VKitty
Go to this chat instead: AlternativeDS, users are always online and there is no timed out sessions and or logging in or out to see who is online!

Reposed from here: annoyed by chat, try new
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion