HD Models Released

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Leandra
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 259

HD Models Released Empty

After planning and debate, a new feature has now been released. The HD Model Templates are higher quality, allowing you to create more detailed designs. Easier for creating makeup, jewelry, and other small details to your fashions. With nearly double the size and detail of the regular model templates, this is a new special perk. This special addition will be an Elite perk that can be found in 5 tones in the materials. The 5 tone set is also purchasable from the bank now for 2500 points. You can also look for a new category in the gallery meant for HD designs to be sold.

Regular Model:                             HD Model:
HD Models Released 1_regularHD Models Released 2_hd

Update: I have the gallery all fixed now. This is important to know about hd designs in the gallery. I have it to so that they are fitted to the same size as the regular model when you see them in the gallery. The full image and quality will be uploaded though so when the fashion is bought, you'll receive the larger sized full quality HD design. When you upload HD fashions to the gallery, the process is still the same and you won't need to do anything differently. I have adjust the gallery settings to allow the much higher quality designs which are about 1200 by 1500 in pixels(size) as compared to the regular ones which are half that. Basically HD designs need to be put in the HD category or in the title so that users looking to buy it know this(since they'll appear to be the same size in the gallery). Hope this sums it all up and if anyone has questions just ask!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 am; edited 3 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Similar topics

-
» Member Advertisements released!
» !New Model Template Released: Get it now!
» Important: Models Updated, HD is the new Standard
» Making HD Designs fit Regular Models
» working on some new Models
Share this post on: reddit

HD Models Released Comments

Renko
Re: HD Models Released
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 pm by Renko
Oolala! =O Compared to the regular one, it looks much better! Great job =)
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:42 pm by Guest
Wait so this will be found in the elite materials? Yayy they look really nice :)
Leandra
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:54 pm by Leandra
Yes, they are in the elite materials now, I will also be working on a way to sell HD fashions as well. Right now the issue with the gallery is that they are too large in size and the background turns black... I may have to make a category in the forums for selling HD fashions.
mykelbe
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:14 pm by mykelbe
So much clearer! Awesome! 🦁 
Leandra
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Leandra
The issue with the gallery has been fixed now so HD can be added without losing quality. The overall look of the gallery is in process for the size but you can now upload hd designs without any issue :)
Jazzy
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:31 pm by Jazzy
WOW these look amazing!
NEOdesigns
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:39 pm by NEOdesigns
Thanks. I agree with Mykelbe, the HD model looks a lot clearer. For HD designs, is there anything we need to do for them to look clearer or will uploading it to the HD gallery automatically do that?
Pink
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm by Pink
Thanks these look amazing!!
Leandra
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:18 pm by Leandra
Update: I have the gallery allll fixed now. This is important to know about hd designs in the gallery. I have it to so that they are fitted to the same size as the regular model when you see them in the gallery. The full image and quality will be uploaded though so when the fashion is bought, you'll receive the larger sized full quality HD design. When you upload HD fashions to the gallery, the process is still the same and you won't need to do anything differently. I have adjust the gallery settings to allow the much higher quality designs which are about 1200 by 1500 in pixels(size) as compared to the regular ones which are half that. Basically HD designs need to be put in the HD category or in the title so that users looking to buy it know this(since they'll appear to be the same size in the gallery). Hope this sums it all up and if anyone has questions just ask!
Desert
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:16 pm by Desert
omg im crying right now this is so perfect thank you
Soap
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:16 pm by Soap
These are so beautiful~
I will have to use them soon ^_^
FloraBlossom
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:03 pm by FloraBlossom
They're so pretty :)
Jazzy
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 pm by Jazzy
These are just...there's no words to describe them.
angelinamc
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm by angelinamc
Thank you love the changes:)
誰gymo
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:54 pm by 誰gymo
Ffff elite materials?! Dx Pfff, I guess I'll just pay for it in the bank eventually ; u ; They're cool btw
CandaceCupcake
Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:55 pm by CandaceCupcake
These are very good! It's going to take some time for me to get them, but it will be worth the wait in the end :) Good job Leandra!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion