New Model Template Soon

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Leandra
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 259

New Model Template Soon Empty

I'm working on a new model template that Ill be adding soon. It will be only one and will replace the others. This will make for an easy universal design with a pose that can help display many things like shoes and accessories. One thing to debate though is whether or not there should be both a front and back. Many of you don't use both front and back so Im just wondering if you prefer just front. I also think some may like the feature to design a back but haven't seen it used much. So give me your opinions here and based on the votes Ill add the new model based on those! :pin2:

http://www.designerssociety.net

How should the new model be?
Front and Back
New Model Template Soon Vote_lcap34%New Model Template Soon Vote_rcap
 34% [ 12 ]
Front Only
New Model Template Soon Vote_lcap66%New Model Template Soon Vote_rcap
 66% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 35

Similar topics

-
» Model Back Template
» !New Model Template Released: Get it now!
» !2014 Model Template New Version!
» Anyone want:Free model for designing
» A New (Different) Model
Share this post on: reddit

New Model Template Soon Comments

Chloe
Re: New Model Template Soon
Post Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 pm by Chloe
I only design on the front, I usually crop out the back.

Renko
Post Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 pm by Renko
Hmm....It depends.

As you may remember on Girlsense, some girls made models with their backs "facing the screen." Some users may want to do this and use back view models to do so. But some people may end out actually wanting to make their own back view model. I, for one, never in my life did a back view model in Girlsense, (Unlike I have done back views on here.) so I wouldn't really know so much.

What I would do and suggest is you make some more images. I know, it's gonna be more, but it's good to make sure everyone's happy. In this case, there'd be in the new model pack the images of:

1) the front view model
2) the back view model
3) the front and back view model together. (Like what you got right now.)

I think this would be more beneficial in case someone in the future wants to use a back view model and they won't have to make their own.

Personally, I think that the front and back view is good but it tends to get in the way. =/ Like, if you're making a big dress and trying to do it on both it'll get in the way and in result clash into each other making it possibly look a bit weird (depending on how you do it,). So I usually use the front view itself, occasionally doing a back view if it goes good.

So pretty much I personally like the front view alone, but I think you should make 3 images; one with the front view alone, one with the back view alone, and one with the front and back view together.

I hope this makes sense. >.<

--ScarletRenko
Leandra
Post Tue May 14, 2013 12:40 pm by Leandra
Thanks for all the suggestions. One thing I did fix was I made a larger space between the models for larger designs but yes I see what you're saying. What I might do is make the front one universal then offer the others too if they want.
Crestyl
Post Tue May 14, 2013 12:55 pm by Crestyl
I normally always just do the front since the back isn't very...fun? I guess for me lol. But lots of other users use the back so I say front and back :)
Alana.
Post Tue May 14, 2013 1:03 pm by Alana.
Will we be able to still fit our already made designs on it? :/

Alana.
Crestyl
Post Tue May 14, 2013 1:05 pm by Crestyl
Alana. wrote:

Alana.

No, it is in a pose, it is another model to design on!
NEOdesigns
Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:38 pm by NEOdesigns
I think the new model should be in front only. Like you said, not much people use the back.
Leandra
Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm by Leandra
Actually, yes you will be able to fit your designs. The main one Im making is in a pose but I had explained to everyone that Ill also be doing a remake of the current one. That means that you will be able to fit your designs and Im going to make an additional model pack. Im trying to decide on the main one right now for front and back but you will still be able to use your old ones. A lot of them even fit on the new pose but the few that don't Im gonna have the other in addition which will just be a better looking version of the current one.

Crestyl wrote:
Alana. wrote:

Alana.

No, it is in a pose, it is another model to design on!
gohstgirls
Post Fri May 24, 2013 1:16 pm by gohstgirls
I never use back views. I have once or twice. then again I really find it kinda pointless to have a back view. who cares what it looks like in the back! and what do you mean by a new model? like how will it be different? different features, different coloring what?
gohstgirls
Post Fri May 24, 2013 1:18 pm by gohstgirls
I never use back views. I have once or twice. then again I really find it kinda pointless to have a back view. who cares what it looks like in the back! and what do you mean by a new model? like how will it be different? different features, different coloring what? :music:
NEOdesigns
Post Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm by NEOdesigns
Gohstgirls:

The old model had the arms at the sides and the legs together.

The new model has a pose.
ToxicLove
Post Fri May 24, 2013 5:22 pm by ToxicLove
But now will all the clothes we have made and bought not fit properly? :c
ToxicLove
Post Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm by ToxicLove
Oh never mind ^.^
Chloe
Post Fri May 24, 2013 6:05 pm by Chloe
The model is already added, Bella.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion