Chat

Find us on:

Need Help?

Design your Dream, Inspire a Society

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Remember me?

AuthorMessage

Remember me?  Empty

Hey guys! I haven't been on here for years. However, I logged on just for nostalgia. If any of you remember me, do leave a comment! I would love to catch up for a second haha. I was really surprised to see some of my designs from like 2014 to still be found in the catalog, forums, and surprisingly my old computer. Although I really don't have the time at the moment to jump back in, I really enjoyed my time on here back then. Glad to see that there are still active members! :) I'll probably be back on soon to reply! :))

Share this post on: reddit

Remember me? Comments

ArtisticBiscuit
Re: Remember me?
Post Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:18 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Great to see ya. I'm still here. Hardly design but I post.
Just pop by every now and then. :D
mykelbe
Post Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:07 pm by mykelbe
I remember you Tammy!  Good to see that you still check on us! lol
Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 pm by Guest
Wow Art and Mykelbe! I remember you guys :) I am glad to see that there are still some old members on here. I imagine it is difficult to design much, as it does take a considerable amount of time to create anything! I don't think I would have time now as a college student to design much--even if I wanted to. I ended up moving some old designs onto a flash drive I believe. So, I will have to find that and see what my last creations were before I left! This website used to be so much fun aha. I follow a few people I became friends with here on Instagram, which reminded me to check up on my old account haha.
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Would be nice to see you post or share your old designs for memories sake.
Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:23 am by Guest
I found something that I am still proud of!
Remember me?  15cg3v6
BBates
Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:46 pm by BBates
How much for that hair?
VKitty
Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:30 pm by VKitty
You don't have to design to be active. Maybe play the fun games by members or comment on posts ever so often. Anything of ease to stay active! cat cat
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion