Owner
Leandra
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 259

Your Ad Here Empty

Buy Slot Now!

How It Works:
Purchase 1 Week or 1 Month of Announcements/Society Announcements
You'll then be contacted about your purchase, Simply choose a topic to advertise or write a new topic

Where You Advertise:
Announcements will be at the top of the section you wrote your topic in, example if you want to advertise your new dress it will show in the Fashion Section. Purchase a Society Announcement if you want your ad to show in ALL the sections! (Fashion, Outfit, Boutique, Blogs, Contests & Talk)

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: reddit

Your Ad Here Comments

ArtisticBiscuit
Re: Your Ad Here
Post Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
What things can we advertise if we purchased an advert?
BBates
Post Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:47 pm by BBates
I will buy an advert soon thanks Leandra
The home page looks amazing btw
Whisper
Post Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:45 am by Whisper
Does it have to be designers society advert only. Or can it be something advertised off the site. For example an etsy shop or blog ?
Leandra
Post Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:53 am by Leandra
So the advertisement space is basically any post that you make on DS. For example, if you posted a new outfit in the outfit section, I would then change the post to Announcement post and it'd show at the top of Outfits Section no matter what. If you choose the Society Announcement option then it puts the ad at the top of all the sections on DS. So if you make a post that talks about your etsy shop you could try using an image and link or text about it. Basically anything you can write in a post. This post was an example of that, I just took a post I made and had it put as Society Announcement! Hopefully this makes sense :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion