AuthorMessage
Moon
Angel Team
Moon
Motto : Aries Queen
Diamonds Diamonds : 77

I'm Back!!!! Empty

Hey guys! :)

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and explain my absence. My computer was stolen while I was away at college. Aha I know that sounds kinda insane but I didn't have my login saved on any other device while I was away. So I couldn't log on or contact anyone.

Fortunately we were able to find my computer during move out (which was about three days ago) TURNS OUT MY SUITEMATE STOLE IT! It was very hectic to say the least but I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't purposely leaving you guys ;] Anyways I'm back and I'm ready to start designing again, the summer is definitely the best time to do work.

For those of you that don't know me my name is Moon (originally UltraMoon) I am one of the designers that came over from GirlSense back in the day. I am/ was on the interior design team! I see that you guys are wanting more items and I'm already starting on a few things :) I can't wait to get to know more of you this summer and I hope that together we can make this site thrive again! <3

Feel free to write me :)

https://www.instagram.com/lexiswager/

Who is excited for summer?
100% Me
I'm Back!!!! Vote_lcap50%I'm Back!!!! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
It's ok...
I'm Back!!!! Vote_lcap0%I'm Back!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I LOVE SUMMER
I'm Back!!!! Vote_lcap25%I'm Back!!!! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]