HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

MAKING A SITE

AuthorMessage
mykelbe
Angel Team
mykelbe
Diamonds Diamonds : 258

MAKING A SITE Empty

I'm going to try working on making some kind of site where we can meet and make designs.  It will truly be a work in progress!  lol

If this site is about to close then I would like to have some way to connect to the loyal members.
https://2img.net/h/s15.postimg.cc/t39u9z4i3/new_beg_2.png
new_beg_2
photo uploading
certificity.com

Similar topics

-
» Making Offers in the Gallery
» First time making jeans
» Making HD Designs fit Regular Models
» is this site dying?
» help is all i need and want to get things done on this site
Share this post on: reddit

MAKING A SITE Comments

mykelbe
Re: MAKING A SITE
Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:56 pm by mykelbe
I'm going to first try using Microsoft Notebook.
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:38 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
p.s. vkitty is doing just that soooo ah talk to each other
VKitty
Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:20 pm by VKitty
Yh Im going for a website myself. Almost completed the basics to open it up and just improve over time.
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:49 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
Really like this model you've put together here.
NEOdesigns
Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:23 pm by NEOdesigns
I think this is considered as spam. Let Leandra decide that. Nice model, btw.

ArtisticBiscuit
Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:18 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I don't think this is spam... if it was like the tenth post about making new site sure... but it's mykelbe's first one.
VKitty
Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:22 pm by VKitty
Yh people have a right to speak about making a new site or not because then maybe it will spark something for Leandra to make the website going again or theres also the possibility of Leandras inspiration spiraling around for everyone, like a pos energy to give everyone that hope of making fashions and designing again. Either way there's something for everyone and we should be building each other up not counting it all as spam, and not like it matters anyway whens it dead as heaven in here.
Leandra
Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm by Leandra
First of all... I'm not shutting anything down that was a some kind of gossip that got spread WAY too fast. I've just been busy working 40+ hours a week and going to class. I'm in my last semester about to graduate so then I'll have much more time to work on DS. On the contrary I actually bought an extension of our site domain for the next year with my own money so I have absolutely NO intentions of closing.
VKitty
Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:29 am by VKitty
We understand that but maybe that's why some of us were considering to suffice ds for some alternatives for the time being. Dont worry we love ds but sometimes we gotta just find something else to cure our interests for a while.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion