I'm Back: August Additions

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Leandra
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 259

I'm Back: August Additions Empty

As some of you know I've been away the past few months on vacation. After the 3rd time having to retype this long message I'm getting a little bit upset... I now have my iMac setup in the office and am able to start working on more in depth additions for the site. Keep in mind that I have some other things going on now like a new job, etc. So I'll do my best to work on everything for DS in the free time that I have. That being said, here are a list of some additions I'd like to make in the next month or so:
-The unlockables store will be designed and added to the catalogue, featuring sleek and extravagant designs that can only be unlocked with diamonds
-New youtube videos featuring unlockable designs will be uploaded to bring in more members via yt viewers
-Minor coding changes will be made to add small features like automatic points transactions and most recent gallery designs
-The boutique creator will eventually be fixed to work on all browsers and operating systems, along with some new content
-The salon will be updated to feature skin tones and new packs

I'll also try to work on some new contests and activities in the meantime to keep things fresh. Thanks for staying active and being patient!
-Leandra

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net