Chat

Find us on:

Need Help?

Design your Dream, Inspire a Society

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Youtube Tutorials

AuthorMessage

Youtube Tutorials Empty

I couldn't find the old youtube tutorial page so here is this one! Post all of your ds tutorials here!

Similar topics

-
» My Youtube Tutorials
» New Youtube designing video
» Create Your Own YouTube Videos
» Official Youtube Video Announcements
» Look at old girlsense youtube vids for inspiration
Share this post on: reddit

Youtube Tutorials Comments

Re: Youtube Tutorials
Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 pm by Guest
Also here is my latest tutorial!
video
click on the word video
angelinamc
Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:18 pm by angelinamc
Thank you, That is awesome:) Youtube Tutorials 1zzkolj
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:54 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
My youtube channel with lots of vids for designing on:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBiI2-eow3cVZ52xM0u-hag
Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:56 pm by Guest
Oh also put suggestions for video's since I never know what to make tutorials over c:
hotgirl
Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:07 pm by hotgirl
I'm finding designing so difficult. I've been trying to design an outfit for weeks now and it's just impossible. It's nothing like girlsense! Girlsense was straight forward and easy to use. I really want to enjoy this site but I just don't know how to design! And the video tutorials don't help because the layout in the tutorials are so different from my layout. Please I need help!!!
Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:00 pm by Guest
@hotgirl sorry you're having so much trouble! I did had a lot of trouble to when i just began designing but it honeslty gets much much easier as you go so great for not giving up! hmm I do use photoshop rather than the sites design studio because I find it easier so honestly you can use any other program out there. I would suggest sumo.fm and there are a lot of tutorials using that program out there. I'm really not sure what problems you are exactly having so if you could describe them out to me I could help! like are you not able to draw out the shape, shade ect.?
hotgirl
Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:18 am by hotgirl
Thanks alot. With the design studio on this site I downloaded the model and material but they are coming up on different pages. What I want to do is get a material on top of the model and cut out the material into a dress for example. It's just not as straight forward as girlsense. And I tried to download sumo.fm but I have to pay :(
hotgirl
Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:25 am by hotgirl
I don't know what u guys think? My first time, so go easy. Didn't know how to get rid of that black smudge on sumo.fm.
Visit my profile and tell me what u think of the dress.
Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:39 pm by Guest
@hotgirl ooh I understand your problem now! On sumo if you want to put one of the materials onto the model itself you will have to use the "import layer" tool instead of just open but make sure that you are clicked onto the models layer/page first, then the fabric or outline should show up onto the model and you can move it around, cut, ect. Also you cannot download sumo.fm to your computer without paying sorry but the internet version works just as well. Your first is really good for a first try and the way you shade without getting all the shading everywhere is to click on the layer of the base color/design thing, right click then click "select pixels", and then make a new layer for the shading. A blue like line should surround the base colors shape and you can shade freely without worrying about any weird shading outside of the design. If that works let me know :)
hotgirl
Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:08 pm by hotgirl
@Tammy Thanks alot!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion