My Messages
My Friends
-LogOut-

Chat

Find us on:

Need Help?

Design your Dream, Inspire a Society

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Where do you get fashion inspiration from?

AuthorMessage
ArtisticBiscuit
Angel Team
ArtisticBiscuit
Motto : Treat people how you want to be treated.
Diamonds Diamonds : 328

Where do you get fashion inspiration from? Empty

Where do you get fashion inspiration from? John_r11

Do you have a favourite fashion designer???

Where do you get inspiration for designs from?

I get mine from polyvore, googling real life fashion designers for ds facebook page. Plus nature such as flowers or I design for an event in my life such as wedding in future.

Similar topics

-
» fashion inspiration
» Weekly Inspiration Archive
» Inspiration Game
» Look at old girlsense youtube vids for inspiration
» Bad Apple Model
Share this post on: reddit

Where do you get fashion inspiration from? Comments

Leandra
Re: Where do you get fashion inspiration from?
Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm by Leandra
Fun topic and a great way to give others more inspiration!
I have a few favorite designers that have a specific style I love.
Elie Saab, Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Marchesa, and Balmain.
I also like to go online and look through tumblr and stuff for ideas. Art in general can be an inspiration, different periods and styles such as Art Nouveau, the Early Gothic Period, etc.
I have a folder for all my inspirations that I use for making fashions, furniture, etc.
mykelbe
Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:59 pm by mykelbe
Just about anywhere I can. Anything by anyone that catches my eye inspires me. I like unique things, styles etc and don't often fall in love with 'in trends'. I have items in my closet that I got off of Noah's ark. I have a hard time parting with my 'favs'.
Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest
I really like/love the korean makeup artist that goes by the name of pony also known as pony's beauty diary on youtube. I've always just kind of either just looked on tumblr's like ctaraf tag or fashion which that usually helps or just anything that catches my eyes.
angelinamc
Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:43 am by angelinamc
DiamondLike:) I really love Vera Wang, and I love Colleen Atwood she is an awesome Costume designer. I also love Yohji Yamamoto, I love his designs. I was inspired though really by one of my Aunts who I never got to meet, she died way before I was born, she was about in her 20's when she became a designer, she was getting real popular but died of a brain tumor, her Name was Alice Yamamoto, yes she was half Japanese, don't think shes related to Yohji that would be cool if she was lol But the designs that I saw that she did were so beautiful and so was she. Anyhow these are the ones who inspire me there are of course many others.

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion