Show your designs

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Leandra
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 259

Show your designs Empty

Here is my first sample design I made...
Show your designs Hollyw10

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Similar topics

-
» Mobile Phones now show Full Site
»  ♡Pink's Designs♡
» Want to buy room designs from sr?
» ✰ soap's designs ✰
» >>Morgue's Designs<<
Share this post on: reddit

Show your designs Comments

stefanieeee
Re: Show your designs
Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 pm by stefanieeee
it's really nice if it's your first! ;3 🎅
Leandra
Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 pm by Leandra
Yeah it was my first one with some of the download content like the fur is for elite members and the background for all members :)
Leandra
WorkWear
Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm by Leandra
Show your designs 34hi6c7
I made this with the new studio, new hair(which will be in the hair pack for download soon) and there will be a how to video on this!
Leandra
Boutique
Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm by Leandra
Here is my first boutique design using the boutique content. I used one of the pre-made boutiques that are included. See more on the boutiques page and submit your own boutiques!! Show your designs 2899dtu
Chloe
Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 am by Chloe
Wow leandra, love the workday outfit! So cute!
oceanmelon
Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 am by oceanmelon
So I tried to make another fashion, I didn't shade it though. I want to get cutting down first.
Show your designs Tiedye11
I know it looks weird but yeah. :/
oceanmelon
Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 am by oceanmelon
I just realised one boob is pointy LOL fail.
Leandra
Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 pm by Leandra
It looks really good and even, not really any jagged edges and the sleeves and scoop neck is cut really good. I really like it and I agree about trying to get cutting down first and shadings a bit easier because you can use a paint brush now instead of girlsense you had to keep clicking to make one mark lol
ArtisticBiscuit
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/17/89/50/52/xmas_j10.png

I failed downloading the sites template figure (It downloaded but, couldn't use it from where it went to)so used this one instead.

The jumper is a winter style christmas sort. Hope you like it. =]
Leandra
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm by Leandra
if you cant find where it saved , you can choose where you want it to save on your computer. also you have to unzip the folder because it has 3 different mannequins available and if you want i can send it to you??
Chloe
Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:31 am by Chloe
Just letting you know I had no troubles with any of the content files. Downloaded from mediafire, and extracted with winrar. Do you have an extraction program art?
Leandra
Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:12 pm by Leandra
See on mine i dont even use and extracting program i just right click extract all and windows opens any folders for me, if thats the issue let me know art and ill fix it or find a different way to add content maybe?
jumjum
Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:43 am by jumjum
Leandra, your designs and shading skills are so good! are u fashion designer or illustrator in real life
Leandra
Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am by Leandra
no i wish im 17 but id really like to do something with fashion but i also love art and web design, thanks so much :)
ArtisticBiscuit
First design in ages. Weird skirt and blouse.
Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
[img][/img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/17/89/50/52/weird_10.pngShow your designs Weird_10

I am not sure about this creation...
Leandra
Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:58 pm by Leandra
Well a few suggestions I would work on: I notice an area on the model you must have accidentally erased so to prevent that you can create a new layer and put it behind everything including the model, make it any color like black so you can see where you have designed (so you can make sure you got all the edges). Also when you make the layers you could just use the bucket tool then polygonal lasso to cut like the scissors on girlsense, that way your edges are clean and it is a solid color for the base of your design. After that you can then easily use select pixels so that way you can shade and the edges will stay clean for the design! Hope these all help then show me some more designs you make, btw I like the colors in it and the skirt :)
ArtisticBiscuit
HMM
Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I actually added a border to the model to the part I wanted you all to focus on. It never showed up instead chopped the legs.

The shirt was originally yellow to contrast. Lovely and fun. I would wear the skirt in real life if I could. :bounce:
Leandra
Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm by Leandra
lol yeah i like the cut of it also did you make this on gimp or the design page studio?? i mostly ask because my tips apply to the design page studio and all stuff you can do on there
ArtisticBiscuit
design studio
Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I used the design studio.

Little harder than I thought.
I'm glad you like the skirt part. It's pretty cool really. It just came out of nowhere. I wonder what the next creation on this site will be.
Leandra
Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:07 pm by Leandra
yeah it only seems hard to people i think because it has so many options really, but that can be a good thing when you get onto it more then you can make some really detailed stuff. if you practice more and hopefully my how to videos will help then you can become a pro in no time. also when you watch the how to videos put it on 720hd for best quality with fullscreen then you can see everything i do clearly like your designing it (hope that helps)
MUSICtoTHEbeat
Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:17 am by MUSICtoTHEbeat
the skirt looks amazing *o*
Desert
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 am by Desert
Agreed^^ love the skirt! You're a really creative designer :cheers:
Desert
while i'm at it I might as well show my design :3
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 am by Desert
Show your designs Modelt11
First outfit.
Not so crazy about the hair or shoes, but I think the dress turned out O.K yes i know, it has quite a slutty neckline, oh well
I was too lazy to do the back half 👅
Leandra
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:56 am by Leandra
I love the shading and the neckline looks pretty to me. I think your hair looks like a great start too :) Keep up the designing everyone more practice the better. Alao you could crop back out if you dont want to do it lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion